March 1

Hello, March!
My mind always equates March with springtime, but in our area we seem to always have that one rogue late-March snowfall. So even though the sun is shining and the daffodils are blooming and the windows are open, I keep telling myself that it's not spring yet.

Someone is going to have to tell the weather that, though.
Caleb enjoyed a barefoot lunch on the deck.

Daisy enjoyed playing with Caleb's toys while he was busy eating.

Oop!  She's about to touch the basketball hoop! Good thing Caleb was engrossed in his PBJ.

Mid-scoot, just so you can get an idea of what it looks like. The girl is fast!

My mom came over later. Out of the blue, she offered to come over and play with the kids so that I could run  errands or just have an hour off. How nice is that?

Caleb and Daisy were so excited to play with Grandma. But they were also thrilled to play with each other. Mom held Daisy so that she could "get" Caleb. They both thought it was hilarious!

Got him!
(The funny light is the afternoon sun shining through the tree right in front of the window. It gives everything a nice dappled quality that looks odd in photos.)

Mom also brought me some daffodils. While I was gone, she and Caleb picked the forsythia from a bush on the side of our house.
Perhaps spring has sprung, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment