March 11

First, the potty update I know everyone is anxiously awaiting: Caleb wore big boy undies all day today (except for naptime) and had NO ACCIDENTS! He even wore them to church, and stayed dry. Hooray, Caleb! What's especially cute is that he knows he's doing a good job. As I got ready to put him down for his nap today, we talked about how he stayed dry at church. He said, "And I didn't have any ax-tidents!" We're still prompting him to use the potty instead of letting him tell us, but I think while Chris is at work this week I'll start letting Caleb  dictate the potty breaks and let the pee fall where it may. I'm ok with doing lots of laundry if need be.

Today Chris and I began working on the painting of our cabinets in earnest. While Caleb napped, Chris sanded, I cleaned our new desk, and Daisy helped in her own little way:
She emptied the drawer that contains bibs, washcloths, and childrens' dishes.

She may have made a mess, but she kept herself happily occupied while Chris and I were productive. I call it a win.

This desk is the newest addition to our household. It's a Craigslist find, and it fits our kitchen corner perfectly! It's just really, really dirty and a little bit stinky. But we can fix that.

And there's my man, making his, "I'm about to sand the heck out of these ugly cabinets" face. He's pretty good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment