March 18

We spent the majority of our day getting rid of our big, ugly old mailbox.
Hallelujah!
My man. He's a mailbox-replacing master.

My girl. She loves to watch Daddy replace mailboxes. 
Kidding. She loves to wave at every car that drives by.

My boy. He's picking up rocks to throw in a puddle.
See his leg? It's eczema-free now. Why? Probiotics, baby. It's amazing.

This kid may throw tantrums, but I am seriously in love with him.
I'm also in love with the fact that he's wearing a muscle shirt and shorts - in March.

Daisy, playing contentedly with a bottle while Daddy and the neighbor work on the mailbox. Our across-the-street neighbor is a blessing straight from God. Really. Before we found this house, I spent over a year praying for our neighbors and community. Terry (whose face is hidden behind the mailbox, much like Wilson on Home Improvement. Remember him?) is Exhibit A that God answers prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you all are enjoying this weather! That's awesome that you have such great neighbors and that is a really nice looking mailbox! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you! That is great to pray for something like that. Ok yeah- that mailbox looks really nice. We jsut have an old crooked wooden one. I can't wait to visit we are talking some time in April. Maybe my bday weekend or something..we'll see. Could your kids be ANY cuter? NO!

    ReplyDelete