March 21

Today was a photographic fail for me.

We had a lovely morning with Amber D., who is due to birth her first baby any day now. I remembered to pack the stroller for our walk through the park. I remembered to pack sandwiches for all of us. I even remembered to pack the fresh pineapple (trying everything to entice that sweet baby boy out!). But I forgot my camera.

It turns out the walk in a park was great for the kids - they were asleep in their car seats minutes after leaving Amber - but terrible for my allergies. And Daisy has *another* cold. Seriously, I'm about ready to put this girl in a bubble to keep her from getting sick. So we were both miserable, and I didn't take any pictures until this evening. This is all you're getting today:
This was one of the few happy moments this evening, when she wasn't fussing or dripping with snot.

Now excuse me while I sneeze a few hundred times and blow my raw, red nose repeatedly. Curse you, premature spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment