March 16

Today was a stormy/sunshiny day, and we had nothing planned. Nothing at all. It was glorious.

During Caleb's nap, Daisy and I sat on the front porch and watched the rain. I was wishing for a porch swing, but Daisy didn't seem to mind the concrete.

This dancer pose is actually her scooting pose. Poor girl - the calf on her front leg definitely has a big rug burn on it from all of the scooting.

Daisy's favorite part about being outside was watching the cars drive by. 
She got excited and waved at every single one.
Not even kidding.

"HI, RANDOM STRANGER!"

A gloomy day, yes, 

But also a springy day. I love this time of year, when all of the trees start to look mossy because of their little green buds! Plus, my allergies haven't kicked in yet.

The UPS truck came by this afternoon with a few goodies for us. (Our free trial of Amazon Prime runs out in a few days, so we had to make the most of it!)

Caleb got a Caleb-sized rake. It is my full intent to put him to work raking up all those nasty sweetgum balls in our yard.

Daisy didn't get anything, but I don't think she knows that. I'm pretty sure she thought the empty boxes and packaging were her present.

My little helper! 
(Who, by the way, wore underwear for his nap and stayed dry! Woo hoo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment