March 27

Daisy loves Caleb.
Looooooooves him. 

Where he is, she wants to be.
What he does, she wants to do.
"Brother? Can I come in?"

This one really got me. She kept reaching up to touch his hand.

And there, too.

And there, too.

Caleb doesn't really seem to care what Daisy is doing, but she is completely focused on him.

She's also focused on this new book that arrived in the mail.
It's Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. I saw it for the first time last week and knew my kids needed it. I was right; they are obsessed. 

1 comment:

  1. My youngest is like that with our eldest too. It only gets more precious and wonderful as they grow! Wait till you hear them and their adorable little conversations they have together! It's melty puffy heart goooey lovable. Yup...I just said that.

    ReplyDelete