March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We wore our green, and had a busy, fun day. Breakfast at Steak n Shake (yum), yardwork, a family trip to Lowe's (spent way too much, but on things we need), lunch on the patio, thunderstorms, naps, a trip to the mall, playtime outside, and a dance party before bedtime. It was just the way I like my Saturdays - a perfect mix of productivity and play. However, not enough pictures. I only got these:
Splashing in the puddles after our trip to the mall. It was a torrential downpour when we left the mall, so Chris and I got totally soaked. Imagine us running through the parking lot, pushing the BOB, laughing as we ran. It was great. Thanks the the BOB, the kids stayed mostly dry. I guess Caleb thought he missed out, so he was eager to splash when we got home.

Throwing rocks into the puddles.

A nice, big splash.

Then he said, "Oh! These shoes are all wet. I need some new ones!" 

This girl adores her Daddy!

I'm pretty sure he likes her, too.

I was able to persuade Caleb that rain boots were a good substitute for dry shoes.

More splashing. Yay for playing in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment