March 19

Daisy wore five outfits today.

She got each one dirty and/or wet with all of her scooting around outside and drinking water to cool off. By the time outfit number five was wet and dirty (with blue marker somehow?) I just didn't care anymore.

But somehow, I only managed to take a picture of her in this first outfit.

I bought that top at a garage sale when she was itty bitty - not even a month old? I love it. It even has coordinating ruffled bloomers that are so stinking cute. But there is no way I'm letting my little scooter scoot around in those darling things and ruin them. So leggings it was.

Caleb ate an apple as a snack. I went inside to - go figure - change Daisy's outfit, and when I came back, the apple was completely gone. 
"Caleb, where is your apple?"

"In the trunk!"
Well, it sure is! I thought it was a pretty clever idea. Speaking of... I need to go retrieve that apple core from his trunk!

Caleb is into doing funny things when he's unsupervised. I left him in the living room while I put Daisy down for her nap. I came back to find this:

He was reading National Geographic, listening to music, and almost asleep. Thank goodness Daisy's nap didn't take any longer, or we could have had a serious accident on our hands! Then I went to make him lunch. It took me five minutes to put his lunch together. When it was ready, I went into the living room and found this:

Out cold.
He napped for over two hours there! Thankfully, he kept his underwear dry. I was a little panicked at the thought of a sleeping accident on the couch. That would have been tragic. Luckily, we had no tragedies today! Only sunshine and breezes and frozen custard. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. he is so funny! Just making his own little bed and going to sleep.

    ReplyDelete