March 25

Today was - and the next week will be - very, very busy. Hopefully I can keep my act together and not let our household devolve into chaos. That would be bad.

When we got home from church today, Caleb asked to go for a bike ride. Daisy had fallen asleep in the car, I was getting ready to make lunch, so how could Chris say no?
My boys love their bicycle contraption!
(By the way - Miss Daisy turns one year old in just over a month! That means she's nearly old enough to wear a helmet and ride on a bicycle, too. That means we're now in the market for a bicycle trailer so that Chris can ride with both kids at once. I'm hoping one of you clever readers has some suggestions in this area?)

The boys looped back just to wave at me. Aren't they sweet?

After naps, we had a wonderful visitor - GREAT Aunt Maggie! 
Caleb was still napping when Maggie arrived, and he isn't the most pleasant person when he first wakes from a nap. It took the gift of a little yellow schoolbus and some book-reading to remind him how much he loves her.

And somehow I forgot to take pictures of Daisy today. Here are a few of her eating dinner: 
It was teriyaki beef stir fry with brown rice. Yum.
Dinner on the deck always means food tastes extra-delicious, except for tonight because the scent of a nearby lilac tree kept interfering with the taste of my dinner.

Clapping her hands. I always appreciate a good round of applause after dinner - it makes all of my effort worth it!

1 comment:

  1. That is a super schnazzy bike contraption! The Nevil family is seriously interested in some Mommy and Daddy bikes. That trailer thing you want btw, the Once Upon a Child in St. Charles (by the mall) has them en masse in the summer. But Craigslist is by far your best option. That or garage sale on Wednesdays in West County. You'll find a plethora my sweet!

    ReplyDelete