March 7

We're almost better. Maybe tomorrow will be the day that we all feel well again?

It was another 70+ degree day, so we spent as much of it outside as possible.

One of the many fun things about foreclosure homes is that we keep finding little gifts. Forgotten jewelry in a medicine cabinet, games in a secret closet, and now this: hidden in the leaves in the backyard, a Caleb-sized hockey stick. What fun!

Daisy is totally into clapping right now. She claps, she pats. It's so exciting!

All you have to do is say, "Yay!" and the girl starts clapping enthusiastically. As soon as I birthed her and learned she was a girl, I knew my Daisy would be an encourager. See? I'm already right.

I also knew she would be beautiful.
My friends and family are so lucky to have someone like me in their lives. What a blessing it must be to know someone who is always right! (Right?)

*sigh* Are you getting sick of these sweet Daisy photos? I'm not.

We even had lunch al fresco. One of my favorite things to do at restaurants is eat on the patio; why not do it at home?
My darling lunch dates. We were lucky the patio umbrella didn't blow away! 

Also, I love that the seat part of Daisy's high chair just pops off the base so that I can bring it outside. So easy! That high chair was our gift to Caleb on his first birthday, and we made a great choice with it. It's pricier than many high chairs, but so versatile. I highly recommend.

This boy. Every day I ask him what he wants for lunch, and every day he replies, "A PBJ." He does not get a PBJ every day, but today he did.

He was pretty happy about that! Or was it the sunshine? Who knows.

Then there's Mr. Dad of the Year. He came home from work, grabbed the girl and took the boy outside to play some hockey so that I could make dinner in peace. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment