February 29

Have I mentioned that Daisy adores Caleb?
Most of today's pictures feature her gazing adoringly at her brother. And why shouldn't she? Kids this cool don't come around every day.
This is what mornings look like in our house: a groggy boy with crazy hair in his pjs and... Mommy's shoes?
(Side note: this photo isn't entirely factual. Most mornings, Caleb gets up when it is still dark outside. Lately it's been around 5:45. So when this picture was taken, he had been awake for nearly two hours. I suppose that would explain why, at 10:00 this morning, I put Pandora on the computer and let Caleb sit on a chair to watch the video-less screen. Minutes later, I returned to find him nodding off, almost falling off the chair.)

See? Gazing adoringly at her pajama-clad brother.

Guess who this loving look is directed toward?
Yep.

But again, can you blame her? He's pretty cool!

Girl is totally into her play table. Still won't pull up on it, but totally into it nonetheless.

Later, I opened up our big sliding door to let Caleb run on the deck. I turned away for a moment, and when I looked back, Daisy had scooted right out the door. She loves to be outside, and boy is she quick!

"Who, me?"

She got into everything out there!

More adoring gazes at her brother. She's mimicking him, too. See the gumball in her hand?

Caleb, meanwhile, decided he was Diego and needed to rescue this monkey. His tricycle became his "rescue motorcycle". I'm not making this up.

"Clap your hands with me! Clap, clap, clap!"
Diego says that. I had no idea Caleb would repeat it verbatim! He's getting to the stage where it's scary what he notices and repeats. I think Chris and I may be in trouble soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment