February 26

I've been hearing about the nasty stomach bug that's been going around, and today it hit the kiddos.

Daisy was sound asleep at 5:45 this morning and just started puking. Ugh. Poor baby. And this time, she was in our bed. So the bed, the baby, and the mama were all gross. After two more episodes in the next hour, she was totally fine. No fussing or anything!

Daisy and I stayed home from church, but sent Chris and Caleb because it was our Sunday to work in the nursery. We couldn't leave them with no one to watch the babies!

Caleb came home, ate lunch, napped, woke up, and wanted to snuggle. That's when I knew it was going to hit him, too. I enjoyed our snuggle, but made sure to keep a trash can nearby. Boy, did we ever need it!

I know it's just a matter of time before it hits me, too...

Daisy, dreaming of life in a home where the children aren't vomiting.

Checking to see if anyone is watching...

the attempting to escape.

As if. 

Sorry, baby. You're stuck here in this sick house!

No comments:

Post a Comment