February 8

I almost didn't get a picture of Daisy today. The kids were wonky, I was busy, we were all crabby, and I just didn't take any pictures of her. As I was nursing her to sleep, I realized that I hadn't taken a picture. Crap! But there was so way I was disrupting my finally-almost-asleep baby to get a picture.

Thirty minutes later, I crept into her room and snapped this photo of my sweet Daisy, sound asleep:
The striped shadows and poor lighting are due to the fact that I wasn't willing to use the flash or turn on the lights in her room. Instead, I turned on the hall light. The sweet girl didn't even flinch as I snapped away.

Caleb has been absent from the blog for a few days, but very (VERRRY) present in the house. Today I bought a few moments of uninterrupted sewing time by giving him these gel window-clings that my mom got for him last Februray, when we were in Mexico. (Remember that? It feels like a lifetime ago!)

A light dusting of snow on the deck, and hearts everywhere...

including on Caleb's belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment