Our Adventures in Mexico

I don't really feel like posting too many pictures from our trip to Mexico, but here are some of my favorites.
(My one big disappointment? We somehow ended up with no good pictures of the two of us together. Such is the peril of traveling as a twosome, I suppose.)


The moment we arrived, we found these hammocks. They were suspended over an infinity pool which overlooked the ocean. It was pretty magical.

This was the view from our breakfast table the first morning we were there.

Even the lifeguard huts were beautiful

32 weeks.
 Babymoon complete.
We're almost ready for you, Baby!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! It's ME!!! I'm 5000!!!
    And I really like your pictures. Esp. the sillhouette. And the hammock. I tried and tried to see you guys on the webcam.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was a good time...and 32 weeks already?! You look good! Can't wait to meet this new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! You look amazing (and like you had a lovely time) - I can't believe you only have eight weeks left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, and it does look wonderful there. I may have to get the location specs from you. Both of you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty:) where did you go in mexico and name of resort? looks majorly relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete