Caleb's Adventures With Grandma

I don't know why I ever worried.

This child loves his "Namaw", and she loves him.

I left my little point-and-shoot camera at home with them while we were in Mexico, and found these darling little snapshots of their time together. These, plus Mom's occasional texts, helped me piece together the story of their adventures.


Feb 26, 3:55 pm
"Having fun??? All is great here. We are playing the running game.... :) Thinking about going to Target, but Caleb says he is just fine here!"

In a phone call, Mom informed us that right after dinner, Caleb ran to the garage door looking for us, saying, "Mommy? Daddy? Messico?"
Poor kid.


Feb 27, 12:49 pm
"NO WAY will you get another kid this awesome!!! (She will have to be amazing in a totally different way!) Thanks for letting me be a part of it!!!"


Feb 27, 4:00 pm
"Caleb:
"Wite. Namaw. Eight. WOW!!!"
Does Namaw ever feel special!!!"


Something tells me that Caleb really does think she's special. I'm so glad they had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment