February 21

We heart bank holidays.

Caleb and I both enjoyed having Chris home all day today; it was just the kind of lazy day we all needed. Caleb spent much of his day enjoying the remnants of my birthday celebration.

This morning, I found him laying on the floor between his two bears, lazily playing with a balloon.

Later, Chris and Caleb enjoyed leftover birthday cake. Of course, birthday cake (even leftover birthday cake) requires candles and singing.
He was delighted!

He tried to blow out the candles, with limited success.
 He didn't mind that Daddy helped him blow them out.

I'll be sad to send Chris off to work tomorrow, but it's only a 2-day work week for him. I'm a lucky girl!

1 comment:

  1. love his face with the candlelight! have a greaaat time in mexico!!! woohoo!!!! can you imagine HOT?

    ReplyDelete