February 4

Hmm. Today is Daisy's nine-month birthday, so I really intended to take some great photos of her. Unfortunately, many things conspired against my plan of a nine-month photo shoot:
1. My wonderful husbando let me sleep in until 9am, when Daisy was ready to eat and go down for her morning nap.
2. It was rainy, gray, and gloomy today.
3. In the afternoon, I put Caleb down for his nap, put Daisy in a sweet little outfit, took a few pictures and... she started fussing. She was ready for an early nap.
4. Michael's had a today-only, $5 off your $5 purchase coupon. Couldn't let that one pass me by.
5. Fussy Daisy didn't even make it through dinner. She was ready for bed at 6:45.

So. All of those things meant that I only got these two pictures of Daisy today:

"Don't let this sweet smile fool you. I'm about to start pulling the clip out of my hair, rubbing my eyes, and fussing. Just wait."

"Mama, it's a good thing I can't crawl. Otherwise, I'd be crawling across this couch and pulling that camera out of your hands. Let's go to bed!"

Maybe I'll take her nine-month photos tomorrow? But tomorrow is a church day, which throws everything out of whack. Maybe Monday. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment