September 7

I'm not sure what to say about today. It included:
outside time
naps
Caleb telling me that his toy firetruck was driving "over rugged hills"
too many cookies
outside time
raspberries
books
outside time
snuggles

One of our bouts of outside time was my four-mile run. This is what Daisy looks like after a four-miler:
You can probably infer something about my pace from this picture.
Yes, I am slow enough that Daisy has time to fall asleep on a four-mile run. In my defense, it was really windy today, and that double stroller is like a parachute in the wind, but somehow it never works in my favor.

At least Caleb stayed awake. If he fell asleep, it would mean that I am REALLY slow.
(Can you believe we needed blankets and jackets for our run? It was around 55 degrees at 9 am. Love it!)

 After naps, snuggles on the big bed.
Can you believe this girl is smiling, despite the fact that her brother has his finger in her mouth?

Can you believe he is smiling, despite the fact that his sister is tugging on his ear?
These kids really adore each other.
What a blessing.

What a blessing.

1 comment: