September 23

I was so foolishly optimistic to hope for a snot- and tantrum-free day today. I ended up with both, in abundance. In fact, my day was so full of snot and tantrums that I didn't even pick up my camera until dinner. By then, Chris was home, so Caleb was a delight.

Caleb was also delightful because, while we were doing our shopping today, I bought this Tow Mater action figure for him. He snagged a Lightning McQueen and Sheriff car from my mom's house last week, and has been obsessed with them ever since. But his true favorites from the Cars movie are Tow Mater and the tractors. I bought Mater at the store, but was acting so impulsively that I didn't even think to look for the tractors. Caleb hasn't complained yet.

He ate his whole dinner, so I didn't mind that he was playing with Mater at the table.

$3.29 well spent, in my book.

This girl has been loving her baths lately! 
She's much more cheerful, even if she's still congested from her cold.

Side note: here's Caleb in the same spot, when he was exactly the same age as Daisy is now. 
He wasn't a big baby, but he looks like an absolute tank compared to dainty Miss Daisy! I just checked - at this age, he was 15 and a half pounds, compared to Daisy's not-even-13 pounds.

She doesn't mind being tiny, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment