September 27

Today was just another normal day for us.

It was cool and windy this morning. While Daisy slept in, Caleb played on the patio. I sat on the patio steps, drank my coffee, and watched my boy run. I heard kids shouting as they waited for the schoolbus, and I was so thankful that I'm able to be home to enjoy simple little moments like that.

I have no explanation for his hair, though, except that there is probably some food in it, and he needs a haircut. I'm waiting for a day when I feel courageous to tackle that one.

When Daisy woke up, she happily played with her playgym. She just discovered that polka-dotted ball yesterday, and she LOVES it!

Here's Caleb playing with the same playgym, at roughly the same age:

I hate to say it, but I think skinny Miss Daisy is quite a bit cuter than chunky Mr. Caleb was.

Daisy likes that idea. She likes to think that she's my favorite.

I kind of love her a lot.

Except she doesn't do yard work. So I guess they're even.


No comments:

Post a Comment