September 1

Apparently, we like to welcome September with temperatures above 100 degrees. Because that makes total sense.

I'm pretty sure my brain was damaged by the heat today. I'm also pretty sure that Daisy has managed to catch another cold, which has caused her to sleep poorly the past two nights. Which means, my friends, that I am tired. Tired. TIRED!

Ok. Done venting. How about some photos?

This little boy napped for 3 hours andn 45 minutes today. When I went in to get him after he had woken up, the first thing he said was, "I'm sorry!"

I'm still not sure what he was apologizing about - he mumbled something about blinking and the door. Who knows. All I know is, if he keeps up the random apologizing, he will one day land himself a very good woman.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this photo. Perhaps I like it because you can see that little Daisy has rolled to the side and is putting her toes on Caleb's arm, and he's not quite sure what to think about it. I think the next photo in this series is of Caleb trying to roll Daisy in the other direction.

Daisy flew a little bit after dinner.

Caleb and Chris shared an ice cream cone on the patio. I'm pretty sure it was still around 97 degrees at 8:00 pm. Yuck.

After we put Daisy's jammies on, she and I visited the boys on the patio.
(If you count the jammies she woke up in, and the jammies she went to bed in, she wore five outfits today. We just put away the 0-3 month clothes and got out the 3-6 month clothes, and the novelty of new clothes means I change her outfit at the slightest provocation. I make no apologies.)

Yep.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment