September 10

Caleb and Daisy got to spend all morning with Daddy while I went off to do my once-every-couple-months job supervising the ACT. Our nephew Ryan had his first-ever football game this morning, and while I was so sad to miss it, I was happy that Chris bravely took both kids out (in the rain!) to cheer for Ryan. Happily, it stopped raining before they got there, and Ryan's team put out a great effort, even if they didn't bring home a winner.

I got home from the ACT just as Chris and the kids got home, so it was lunch and naps all around. Then we played on the patio!

This was Caleb's second banana. He ate his first banana too aggressively and part of it broke off. That made him sad, so we had to get a new one.

Then everything was better.
(If the twos are this dramatic, I can't wait to see what the teens will be like!)

He even tried to share his banana with Daisy!
Look at her - you can tell she's thinking, "Yes, please!" Sorry, baby. No food for you for a few more months!

Daisy is totally into bouncing now. Chris was bouncing her on his knee, and it was obviously the most awesome thing ever.

Looking over these pictures, I realize that Caleb was feeling exceptionally kind this afternoon. First he offered to share his banana, then he not only let Daisy touch his hair, he helped her touch his hair!

Daisy loves playing with Caleb's hair.

What a happy girl! She's lucky to have such a doting big brother.

And then she turned into a zombie and tried to eat him.
The end.


1 comment:

  1. these are so sweet!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the one above of Daisy laughing so hard with Chris! I'm about to die of cuteness now...

    ReplyDelete