January 21

Today I:
Slept until 8:30
Got my  hair cut
Spent too much money at Target (but got some GREAT deals!)
Bought two gallons of paint
Spent too much money at Jo-Ann (but saved over 50% on everything!)

While I was out spending money and getting great deals, Chris played with our darling kiddos. Things went swimmingly, and they didn't miss me at all. I can't even begin to express how wonderful it is to be gone for 5 hours and have everything go perfectly. Freedom! If only every day were Saturday...

Since I was gone or sleeping most of the day, I missed almost every photo op that may have happened. But I did manage to capture this:

All three of them have strings tied around their heads. I think they're pretending to be ninjas. Daisy doesn't look fully convinced that this game is fun.

Caleb tried to use his wooden toy knife to go VanGogh on Chris' ear. Thankfully, he was unsuccessful.

I chose to marry and procreate with a wonderful man.
This is how I like him best: arms full of babies, scheming up wild plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment