May 8

It was a long (but nice!) Mother's Day!

How about lots of pictures, but not so many words?

My three gifts from my family:
breakfast
a shower
a nap

I couldn't have asked for more.

Also, Chris' parents came out for a nice brunch, and my family came out for dinner. I love not leaving the house!
While Chris' parents were over, Caleb sat himself down on my gardening bench and began raking the soil. Later, he stood up on it and said, "Caleb stand bench! SOOOO tall!"

We all got a nice nap. Does it get better than this?

Sweet Daisy!

Sweet Daisy feet!

My parents brought this "Welcome Baby Sister" gift for Caleb. I think he almost exploded with joy.

My Mommy.
My daughter.
heart.

Oh my goodness. Does anyone else want to burst with joy when they see this? (Yes, he's giving her a kiss.)

Caleb is grinning because he just got big kisses from Daddy AND Mommy.

Can you see that her shirt says "I heart Mommy"?

Happy Mothers Day, indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, sweet friend! I'm glad someone else had your camera for a bit - you look fabulous and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great day. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete