May 11

Daisy is one week old today!

I don't want to jinx things, but she's a really great sleeper!

I'm pretty sure she has a dimple. Do you see it?

Later, while Daddy snuggled Daisy, Caleb and I worked in the garden. Caleb was thrilled to discover our first strawberry of the season! 

It may not look like much, but he was pumped.

 Do you know how much self-control it took for Caleb to come inside, show the berry to Daddy, let me wash it, and let me take pictures before he ate it?

Also, how funny and sweet is his muscle tee?
 
Finally! He ate the whole dinky berry, stem and all.

Here's to many more strawberries to come!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Daisy is a week old and you're feeling good enough to be out gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a week already? Sheesh time flys. Of course these pics are just adorable. Love the tank top on him :)

    ReplyDelete