May 3

Nope. Still no baby. I had mild contractions all morning, but they fizzled by lunchtime. Tonight, we're breaking out the big guns, including castor oil. I'm not looking forward to it, but I figure 41 weeks and 1 day is more than enough time to be pregnant. Let's just pray that it works!

In the meantime, this child has alternated between hilarious and hellacious today. I think he knows change is afoot.

His new word is "sombrero". Seriously. He says it over and over.

"Sombrero."

"Sombreroooo!"

It's pretty funny. Also, after dinner tonight, I was hugging Caleb and Chris before Chris took Caleb up for bathtime. It's what we do pretty much every night. Tonight, as I was hugging my boys, Caleb said, "Big family hug!" I think I melted a little bit when he said it - how sweet!

Now it's sunset, my oxytocin levels are a-risin', and I need to get to work prodding this baby along. Hopefully we have news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment