May 14

More of the same here - we're just hanging out and playing! Chris decided to switch things up and leave me alone for the evening, though, while he attends a high school friend's wedding. I did the two-kids, one-mommy thing for maybe two hours before I called in the big guns: my mom came out to help me with bedtime and bath time. I know I could have done it myself, but if she's willing to help, I'm totally going to take it!

Funny things for today:
Caleb discovered these Cardinals work gloves in the garage.
Kid. Is. Obsessed.
It's crazy how much he loves the Cardinals. He loves them enough that he didn't want to take the gloves off, just because they have a Cardinal on them.

Clapping his hands with the Cardinals gloves.

Yep. The gloves are seriously cool.

And Daisy? 
She's got this sleeping thing down. Let's hope that doesn't change any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment