May 13

Oh boy.

I keep trying to limit how many photos I put on the blog. (You know, so you don't get bored looking at all of those pictures.) But my kids keep doing cute and funny things. So I'm sorry, but I have a ton of pictures again today.

Yesterday during our shopping excursion, Chris and I made an executive decision to purchase a $2.50 plastic golf set for Caleb.

This morning, Chris mowed a fairway into our yard.

No, I'm not kidding.

Chris would like you to notice how tall the rough is.
Caleb can now say "putter" and "iron" and correctly identify each. Chris says he wasn't interested in the driver - he's focusing on his short game right now.

Again, I am not kidding.

Later, while Caleb was napping, Daisy got to meet her GREAT Aunt Maggie for the first time! 
We were so excited that Maggie was able to come in from Indiana to meet Daisy.
They bonded instantly.
And gosh, isn't Maggie gorgeous?

I also like Daisy's little dangling feet in this photo.

Daisy also got to meet her Great Aunt Bebe (who seriously isn't old enough to be a great aunt!). Bebe's expecting baby #4 in July, so Daisy spent some time communing with her in-utero second cousin, once removed (or something like that).

When Caleb woke up from his nap, he found this snazzy present waiting for him. He loved it instantly - especially the little beeper with the *REAL ELECTRONIC BEEPING SOUND!* That part disappeared pretty quickly. :)

My family!

How sweet are they?

Funny boy.

Screaming baby. Must go nurse.


2 comments:

  1. ok, you are too nice with the compliment.:) i didnt know about the BEEPER! but the rest is way fun! and when i saw it i thought of caleb:)
    home now. nice to sleep in my own bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that they came to visit! I didn't know Bebe was pregnant again! WOW. There can never be too many photos BTW.

    :)

    ReplyDelete