May 31

Ahhh... back to our routine. Sort of.

Caleb was exceptionally kind today, and slept until 7:00 this morning, then took a three and a half hour nap this afternoon. I think he's finally caught up on all of his sleep!

Daisy did some serious napping, too.

We didn't do much today, just went on a walk and went to Target to buy sheets for Caleb's new big boy bed. When we got to Target, though, I found some really good clearance deals on clothes for both of my kiddos, so I might have spent a bit more than I intended...

More importantly, though, Daisy tried out cloth diapers for the first time today!

They're HUGE on her, but she doesn't seem to mind.
(Do you SEE that smile? And the dimple? I'm not making this up, people.)

The diapers are BumGenius 4.0s, which are made to be used from 8 pounds through potty training. The early bulkiness is a compromise for not having to ever buy diapers again. I think I'll let Daisy have a bubble butt for a while if it means saving that much money!

While I was adjusting my camera settings, Caleb snuck up and gave his sister a kiss. 

I love the little face Daisy made after he kissed her!

Caleb is such a ham. This is the face he made when I asked him to smile for the camera.

This is a genuine smile, because he figured out that he can climb up on his new bed and turn his noise machine on and off.

No comments:

Post a Comment