May 24

Can I just say that I'm really tickled with the pictures I took today? Today's pictures make it worth wading through the crummy ones I take most days.

This is a freshly-bathed, sweet-smelling Daisy. Love her!
(Confession: This is only her second bath. Third, if you count her post-birth clean-up. But really, her second. Does that make me a bad mom, or just a busy one?)

I know, right?
I'm sure the smile's just a fluke, but we've been seeing more and more of these faux smiles lately. She definitely has a dimple, which is really sweet. Doesn't she look like such a big girl? Also, her hair had a totally different color and texture after I washed it. Crazy!

Chris and I are quite entertained by Daisy's monkey toes. They're really long and skinny. I'm not sure where they came from!

And then there's our big boy. 
Are you dying from the cuteness? I totally am. And the muscle shirt. I bought a four-pack of them at a garage sale for one dollar, and I'm pretty sure that's the best dollar I ever spent. Caleb is so cute in them!

My serious man on the phone. Right after I shot this photo, he turned his back to me and said, "Hi. How are you?" into the phone. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment