December 5

Today was another do-nothing Monday, and Caleb continued to be obsessed with our Christmas ornaments. I finally had to restrict his ornament-play because I was afraid he would love Chris' favorite ornaments into smithereens. I narrowed his options down to non-breakable ornaments. At first he was quite upset, but then he realized that unbreakable ornaments could be fun, too.

See?
He really would make such a pretty girl!
Caleb was really happy with his ornament earrings.
(I just realized that he may find this picture very embarrassing one day. But you know what? I don't care!)

Later, we went to the grocery store. As I buckled Caleb and Daisy into their car seats, I was tickled by how cute they looked all bundled up in their winter hats and blankets!

As I was strapping Caleb into his seat, Daisy looked up at me and gave me a giant grin. Something about it was so cute that I ran back into the house and grabbed my camera, but the moment was gone.

Nope. No more smiles. But don't you love her sweet little hat?

Caleb's clearly thinking, "Gosh, Mom! Stop taking pictures already!"

Even Daisy got in on the heckling, "We're ready to go to the grocery store! Put that camera down, woman!"

Fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment