December 17

Today was much better than yesterday.
Today, my children were well-rested, cheerful, and cooperative.
(It might have also helped that I was well-rested and cheerful, thanks to my fantastic husbando.)

(He took this picture of Daisy while I was still sleeping. I slept in, he made banana chocolate chip pancakes and cared for the children. Daisy ate bananas while Chris and Caleb cooked. I am a lucky woman. Clearly, Daisy thinks she is a lucky woman, too.)

Today, I convinced Caleb to pick up his toys before naptime by promising him that we could watch the videos for "Mockingbird" and "Bye Bye Bye". Those toys have never been picked up so quickly.

This is what he looks like while watching "Bye Bye Bye":

He. Loves. It.
He was laughing, dancing, singing... He was so engaged that I didn't even feel bad that I was voluntarily exposing my child to the music of 'N Sync.

Happy boy, watching the 'N Sync boys dance like fools. I may have created a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment