December 19

I think today might have been busy. It involved grocery shopping, baking, cooking, naps, a visit with my sister Jenny, and book club. All I know is that it's 10:20 and I should go to bed soon.

Caleb was sweet and funny today, but I didn't take any pictures of him. However, we had a funny conversation while I was bagging groceries at the grocer:
Caleb: Can Mommy go to work?
Me: Oh, I am at work, sweetie! My job is to take care of you!
Caleb: Caleb want a candy cane.
Me: Well, it's almost lunch time. When we get home, we can eat some lunch. What would you like to eat?
Caleb: Candy canes.
Me: Ha! Part of my job is to feed you nutritious food, Caleb.
Caleb: Mommy can get nutritious candy canes?

And then I died laughing.
Now here are some pictures of Daisy.

Daisy was fascinated by Jenny's jewelry.

Fascinated.

"Mom! Did you see her jewelry? Why don't you have big shiny sparkly exciting things like that? Huh? Huh?"
(Do you see the blur that is Daisy's hands waving excitedly? She was pumped.)

"Hmm....  how can I get this thing in my mouth?"

1 comment:

  1. just adorable. loooove this blog. it makes my morning, every morning!!

    ReplyDelete