October 9

As I type this, our beloved Cardinals are playing the Pittsburgh Pirates in game 5 of the National League Division Series. Right now, we're winning 2-0.

I'd like to attribute our success (so far) to the outfits the children and I wore today.
(Yep! I got in the picture again.)
Caleb wore his mesh Cardinals muscle shirt and Cardinals socks.
Daisy wore Caleb's mesh muscle shirt from last season and yellow leggings that made her look like Fredbird.
Lily wore a Fredbird onesie (also worn by baby Caleb and baby Daisy at various points), striped BabyLegs, and red and white socks.
I wore a Cardinals t-shirt.

Caleb would only be in the picture if he got to hold Lily.

I posted this one of Facebook, and my mom thought Lily was asleep. Nope. Just looking at her feet.

Silly faces!

I just added a few pictures to yesterday's post, too. Let's go, Cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment