October 28

We spent the morning at a park playdate with some MOPS friends, but I didn't bother with my camera at all. Then the kids napped all afternoon and I worked on Halloween costumes (Caleb's is done, Lily's is done, Daisy's is mostly done, Chris' should be really simple, and mine... well, if I don't have a costume, things will be fine.)

Since I didn't take any pictures all day, I grabbed my camera at dinnertime.
This is pretty much what every night looks like. Lily sits in her high chair at the table with us, even though she can't eat yet. Chris felt bad that we were all eating dinner and Lily had to sit and watch, so he gave her a spoon. (Do you see all those random chairs behind the boys? We got new dining chairs a few weeks ago, and I haven't yet figured out how to dispose of the old ones. I need to just do a curb alert on Craigslist, but a mama can only do so many things in one day! Also, I'm a little bit worried that no one would want them, and that would be embarrassing.)

Daisy's hair looks like that because she had just woken up from her nap. 
At 5:30.
I think it was a combination of having a cold and being goofy about going down for her nap. 

And there's Lily, with her spoon! Daddy changed her diaper and forgot that she had been wearing pants. Ha!
And now the kids are sleeping and we're cheering on our Cardinals in Game 5 of the World Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment