October 8

It's an early post tonight because Lily and I are rushing off to book club.
(What? You expect thoughtful, heartfelt posts every night? Pssht.)

But. Lily is growing up quickly! Yesterday she started mimicking my raspberry sounds, and today she was officially batting at (and playing with) the toys hanging from her play gym.
Happy girl!

Big girl!

I'm pretty sure she was having a conversation with the toy duck in the bottom right corner.
Yay, Lily!

Oh, but I forgot a few photos from this morning!
This happens almost every morning. Chris makes himself two poached eggs for breakfast, and he and Daisy share them. It is really, really sweet.

And in my week-long effort to get in front of the camera, I took these pictures of the big kids and me coloring while Lily slept. 
They were making birthday cards for Grandma, and I was supervising/writing on the cards for them.

Hard at work!
(Caleb had just put a sticker across the bridge of my nose, and was putting one on himself, too.)
Just a normal morning for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment