October 29

When Daisy got dressed this morning, I suggested that she choose her skeleton shirt (you know, since Halloween is the day after tomorrow). 
Then Caleb saw that she was wearing her skeleton shirt, and put on his skeleton shirt. (Both were Goodwill finds. Love that store!)
Then they were so cute in their matching outfits that I had to run down to the basement and pull out the skeleton outfit that was Caleb's first Halloween costume, four years ago. (Pretty amazing that I was able to find it quickly, right?)
Then I spent the rest of the day trying to take a picture of them.
(No parenthetical thought for that one. It's just life with a 4-year-old, 2-year-old, and baby. But don't you love all of these parentheses?)

By bathtime, I knew I had to just go ahead and take the darn picture. Daisy refused to cooperate (she has another cold, and is in stinker mode right now.), so it was just Caleb and Lily.
Luckily, they were both so cheerful about picture-taking that I hardly miss Daisy in this shot!

Two goofy grins. Aren't they cute?

Then Caleb insisted that we take a picture with his "project". He said it was a starship with two sets of wings. At first, Lily feigned interest out of politeness.

But when he kept blathering on and on and on about all of its fascinating attributes, she soon lost interest and wished she had never pretended to care.

Finally, we turned out the lights and tried to take a picture of their glowing bones. The glow ended up being too faint to photograph, but I was able to capture this elusive creature's image: 
My sweet little Halloween-ers. Gotta love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment