October 24

We had a busy morning - preschool and school pictures for Caleb, a MOPS meeting for the rest of us, and the kids got down for naps later than normal, which is our new norm for Tuesdays and Thursdays. But miraculously, all three fell asleep at the same time, and they all (including Lily!) slept for a solid three hours. That never  happens. I can always count on Lily to wake at least three times during naptime. But not today.

Today, Daisy was the first one up. She helped me with some cooking, and then Caleb woke up, and they both helped with the sampling of the goods. Then Lily woke up. I was right in the middle of something messy, so I sent Caleb and Daisy in to keep her company.

It was easily their favorite part of the day.
First, Caleb held Lily while he tried to figure out the giant flashlight.

Then Daisy held her. Can you tell by the glow on their faces that Caleb figured out the light?

Oh! All three! They were all snuggling and giggling and it was so much fun.

Caleb and Daisy : "Heee-yyy!"
Lily: "I wonder if I can escape out that window..."

Caleb and Daisy: "Heee-yyy!"
Lily: "Help!"

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment