October 6

I heart weekends.

I made breakfast last night, so this morning we were able to have a leisurely breakfast of grain-free Pumpkin Clafoutis and pork sausage. Then we got dressed and headed to church.
Lily wore this dress - a gift from my friend Jessica - for the first time, and it is officially my favorite outfit of hers. I think she likes it, too! Lily did well at church, but is definitely just about ready to go back to the nursery for the service, rather than staying with us.

After naps, Caleb and Chris had some special reading time. 
I love the way Caleb is holding Daddy's  hand.
I also love that you can tell that Lily is paying attention.

Then Daisy joined the snuggle party. Aren't they a funny bunch?

I love these people!

Funny faces!
(Poor Lily. She just wants to go to sleep.)

Sister love. Don't you adore Daisy's mop of uncontrollable hair? 
Actually, it's quite controllable, she just won't allow it most of the time.

Last picture. I promise.

After dinner tonight, Lily sat at the table. Sweet girl - no food for you for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment