August 7

Two exciting things happened today:
 - a repairman came to fix our dryer, which is less than two years old, but randomly stopped drying things.  
- we got new cell phones. 

Double hooray? 
Somehow our baby-birthing schedule and cell phone upgrading schedule have ended up on the same track, and we're always due for upgrades right around the time a baby is born. Hopefully we'll be happy with these until #4 comes along!


Lily fussed and  nursed all morning, then slept all afternoon, so all I have for you today is one picture of a sweet, sleeping baby.
If I had known she was going to sleep all afternoon, I would have tried harder to get a good shot! Instead, I was afraid of waking her and I stopped after one picture. 

Now I'm going to exercise all the restraint I have and go straight to bed instead of playing with my new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment