August 17

Chris' sister Grace is in town this weekend, and the kids were so excited when she, Sally, and Grandmother came by to play this afternoon.
See? That's Caleb's excited face, reserved only for the most interesting people and experiences.

I tried to get a photo of everyone, but someone (*ahem* Daisy) refused to join everyone else.

This was how we finally got her into the frame - pulled up her plastic slide, and let her sit atop it for the picture. That child is ridiculous. It's a good thing she's so darn cute!

And she really is so very cute!

Caleb couldn't get enough of Sally,

while Lily enjoyed some snuggle time with Auntie Grace.
(I'm cursing that dirty spot on my camera lens that made Lily look so foggy! She really doesn't have a haze about her, I promise. If that smudge wasn't there, you would be able to see that Lily's shirt says, "My Auntie Loves Me".)

She didn't say much, but I'm pretty sure Lily really enjoyed all of the quality time she got with her aunts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment