August 26

Thank you for joining me for today's edition of "Poorly Lit Photos with Carrie"!

I confess: I didn't take any pictures until bedtime.
And the pictures I did take just aren't that good.

But today, I did:
sort through all of Daisy's 0-3 month clothes and begin putting them away
play outside with Caleb
change the sheets
do five loads of laundry
wash all of Daisy's 3-6 month clothes
put away all of our homebirth supplies (Yes, I know she's nearly four months old. Don't say a word.)
add to my (massive) Goodwill pile
create a meal plan for the week
make my grocery list
go grocery shopping at Aldi, Shop N Save, and Target
make dinner
put away all of the groceries
have a glass of wine and beg my husband to get me some DQ already!

So will you forgive these crummy photos?

Chris made time to do some strength training after dinner.  Caleb was glad to help out.

Clearly she's not getting enough to eat; she had to resort to cannibalism.

"What do you mean, it's not ok to eat other babies?"

Goodnight. Better photos tomorrow?



No comments:

Post a Comment