August 17

First, the important stuff:
Daisy weighed 11 pounds, 15.2 ounces this week. That means her growth, while slow, is back on track. She's hanging out in the 16th percentile (according to the WHO), but as long as she's hanging out in a percentile and not dropping dropping dropping, then I'm really happy. She sees the doctor on Tuesday. Hopefully things will go well and I'll remain a cheerful mama, not a growly mama bear.

Now, the pictures:
This boy is such a ham.

This girl is a weight-gaining champ.
(I can speak that into existence, can't I?)

Look at her mouth. She has been blowing raspberries (you know, making farting noises?) like crazy today! She did it throughout dinner time. I took a video, but I'm too lazy to upload it because it's getting pretty late.

Daddy and Daisy blowing raspberries at each other. Clearly, this is an awesome game.

This little boy just got in trouble for putting an empty glass bowl on his head.
Daddy scolded him; I merely took photos.

We were in the car today, and Daisy started fussing. Before I could say or do anything to calm her, I heard Caleb's sweet little voice saying, "It's OK, Daisy! It's OK."

And I am one happy mama. (That's probably the two-hour nap I took today talking, but we'll let it talk. It's true.)


1 comment:

  1. Aww Caleb was comforting her?! He is just the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete