August 18

I just found Pinterest

It may eventually suck my life away, but for the moment it has me inspired to take better photos. It's easy to get into a rut, but all of the beautiful images I saw today gave me the motivation to try new things.

My babies, post-nap, rolling around on the bed.
(They aren't normally naked - I took their clothes off for the pictures.)

Can you tell how much he adores her?
It makes this mama's heart happy.

Funny boy!
He wore himself out this morning at a MOPS playdate. There was a dusty baseball field at the park, which was little boy heaven. He played in the dirt, ran the bases, kicked the dirt, ran the bases again... you get the idea.

I'm not sure why, but I really like this photo. He had just done a giant belly flop, and was resting on the edge of the bed.

And Daisy just laughed.
And laughed.
She slept 8 straight hours last night.

And then she made raspberries.


No comments:

Post a Comment