August 24

Three nights in a row of rough bedtimes for Daisy. I may be on the brink of insanity. Luckily, though bedtime involves lots of screaming and unpleasantness, the rest of the day looks like this:

and this:


and occasionally this:

We've discovered that she thinks Daddy is hilarious - she laughs and laughs when he plays peek-a-boo with her. Really, all he has to do is say "Boo!" and she laughs.

She does not laugh like that for me.
(I'm not jealous. Really. Ok, maybe a little. Fine. A lot.)

In other news, I cut Caleb's hair again today, completing the haircut that he wouldn't let me finish, oh... two weeks ago? 
"Geez, Mom. You messed up the ears! That's why I wouldn't let you do it last time!"

Also, he has clearly mastered drinking from an open-topped cup: 
Drink.

Enjoy.

And dump.

Wait... dump?
 Maybe "mastered" is a bit far-fetched. I think we'll keep him in sippy cups indoors for a little while longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment