April 7

Oh, man. Today was HECTIC.

Preschool.
MOPS.
Lunch in the van on the way to Speech Club.
Speech.
Naps. 
Homeschool Expo for me.
Boy Scout hike for Chris and the kids.

I didn't really take any pictures; just a selfie of Day 7 of my 30 carries challenge.
This was a Simple Hip Carry, and it was obnoxious. Eli stayed up like that for maybe a minute, and then we decided we were done.

Our initial plan was for me to take Eli to the Expo, and Chris to take the big three on the Boy Scout hike. But it was cold and there were a few showers, so the hike was cancelled. I left Eli with Chris, but right after I left some of the Scout parents decided they still wanted to hike, so Chris ended up taking all four kids on a hike! He wore Lily on his back in the Ergo and carried Eli the whole way - 2 hours total! Yikes!

He texted me this video while I was at the Expo:
It's not particularly exciting, but watch for Lily darting through the frame in all black. When I was in charge of her, there was a dress over that black shirt and black tights. Apparently, when Daddy is in charge, tights count as pants. But they survived, and even had a great time, so I suppose it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment