April 23

Shew. Today was busy.

Caleb had swim lessons again today, so Chris took the little ones swimming while I worked out and Caleb did his lessons.
Eli practiced his walking in the pool again.

He is getting closer! Maybe another month or two?

We got home from lessons, and Chris decided he wanted to go rollerblading and let Caleb ride his bike alongside him. Except that the girls would want to come too, and Eli was due for a nap. His solution? He pushed the girls in the BOB while he rollerbladed and Caleb biked. That husband of mine is something.

While Eli napped, I struggled with a giant reflector my dad gave me. We have had it for over a month, and I haven't been able to figure out how to collapse it. It is HUGE! Finally, he sent me a YouTube video and I figured it out. 
Success!

Chris and the kids got home in time for me to head out to take pictures of my oldest nephew before his first prom. It was really special, and I was so glad to get to be a part of it!
Aren't they cute? My mom and sister were there, too, and Mom agreed to chauffeur the kids to dinner and then the dance, so we tagged along and shared a carafe of sangria while Ryan and Dani ate (at a separate table, of course. We aren't that obnoxious.).  Then I went to Target on the way home, and got back just in time to put Eli to bed.  Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment