April 12

I didn't really take pictures today. We had a lovely playdate with Amber and all of her children, and we did school in the afternoon.  The end.
Eli and I tried out our carry of the day, which was Inside-Out Coolest Hip Cross Carry. Now that I look at this photo on my computermonitor, I realize I probably should have tightened the middle of my wrap a little bit, because his bottom is hanging pretty low. Still, it wasn't bad for my first try. Eli doesn't really have any patience for hip or front carries, so it didn't last very long. But I'm improving my slip knot!

Also, the FedEx man delivered this today: 
I got a Groupon for two more canvas prints, and I decided to print this picture from when we celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary, in 2014. (This was also the photo shoot where we announced that we were pregnant with Eli!) I don't know why I haven't gotten anything from this photo shoot printed before; I love that we have this special tradition of taking family photos at the same place, at the same time every year. It just makes sense that I should get at least one printed from each year!

After dinner, we went on a family run, kind of. Chris pushed the little ones in the BOB while Caleb and I ran. Sometimes Chris had to stop because Daisy or Lily wanted to run, so we would run together, then separate, then he would catch up... it was fun. Daisy chose to run the last couple hundred feet with us, and she was as proud as if she had run the whole time.

I love these duckies. Training for this 5k has definitely been inconvenient, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment