April 21

I know, I know. I'm almost a week behind on blogging. I had several non-blog-related photography projects going, and I had to choose to ignore the blog. Sorry. 
But I'm back, and I'm making up for lost time!

Dinner tonight was salmon, which I make extra-tasty by searing in bacon fat and serving with a lemon slice. Eli was "helping" me with dinner, and once he saw the yellow "balls", he wouldn't take no for an answer. He had to have one.

Sure, kid. Play with the "ball".



This is his wind-up before he throws. He has a pretty good arm! Also, do you see the little iPod and the hair clip? There is nothing on my counter, but Eli still manages to find things to get into.

I know. Too many pictures of the same thing, but he's just so cute that I can't resist. Also, this is the first time he has worn that plaid shirt, and I have such fond memories of Caleb wearing that shirt. I think he wore it at least twice a week the August after he turned one.
This is one of my favorite memories of Baby Caleb in that shirt.

We also tried out the carry of the day while I made dinner: Double Rebozo with shoulder flips. It was fine. Whatever.

And our new cup of caterpillars arrived today! There are actually three more that you can't see because they are climbing under the lid, for five total. Let's hope none of them go rogue like the last batch did!

And a training run! Daisy ran the last block or so with us, and did great. We had a fabulous run, and Caleb is pretty ready for his 5k!

No comments:

Post a Comment