April 19

I'm writing this a day late, and I don't even remember what happened yesterday.

My pictures tell me that this happened, though:
The kids did school at the dining room table while I cooked dinner and wore Eli in the carry of the day (Day 19!), which was Double Hammock Rebozo.

Also, Eli has become a climber. Now, tooth brushing before bed looks like this:
Really, this happens anytime someone leaves the bathroom door open. But teeth brushing is his favorite.

(That's not his toothbrush.)

Caleb would be devastated and burst into dramatic sobs if he saw this.

Eli doesn't care.

Lily knows he's up to no good, and always yells for me to stop him. 

But hey - it's their bathroom. It's their job to shut the door and keep them out.
(Or maybe that new step stool that is four inches taller than the last one is a bad idea.)

Yep. Even Daisy is peeved by Eli being on the stool. Whatever, man. The kid is developing serious gross motor and problem solving skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment